· Due to limited space on the motorcoach, only one checked piece of luggage per person is allowed. One carry-on and one small personal item (purse, laptop, etc.) are also allowed.
· Carry-ons and personal items must fit under your seat or in the overhead compartments of the plane.
· Overhead compartments on the bus are much smaller than on the plane.
· Attach the color-coded luggage tag provided in your document package as well as your own luggage ID tag.
· IMPORTANT LUGGAGE NOTE
· Typically, your checked luggage must weigh 50 lbs. or less.
· Typically, your carry-on luggage must weigh 20 lbs. or less.
· **Check with your airline for specific limits. Excess luggage charges will be imposed for any overages!** You can also find airline specific information at www.eo.travelwithus.com/travel-info/airline-fees
· Depending on your flight arrangements, you may need to recheck baggage during connections and additional baggage fees may apply. You should check with the ticket agent when you check-in for your flight.