Quality Controller (Full-Time)
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications, an/or marketing with a focus in copywriting and/or editing or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in proofreading and editing
- Writing and Speaking Spanish is preferred.
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel.
- Must possess ability to reach quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations that are subject to change.
Basic knowledge of the following or willing to learn the following:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Drive
- Adobe Creative Suite Programs as needed
- Proof brochures, scripts, videos, and other collateral against the source(s) and resolve conflict(s) existing between collateral and source(s)
- Proof all collateral for grammatical errors, factual accuracy, libel, and misleading content prior to print and distribution.
- Ensure all required elements are present and displayed in collateral material prior to production.
- Assist with other job duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Complete an application found at http://careers.travelwithus.com/ or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.