Job Title: Multimedia Production Specialist
Reports to Video Production Manager
Status: Full Time, Hourly, Non-exempt
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
The Multimedia Production Specialist will assist in developing compelling content with a heavy focus on Spanish video production and editing for all EO brands to drive sales, train the sales force, orient guests to the product and service, and educate guests on a variety of topics.
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Is passionate about creating compelling video and photographic content
- Must possess skills and ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations that are subject to change
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to learn new media channels and how to use them
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Film, Marketing, or similar with a focus in digital media or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Technically proficient in filming in a studio and on location using equipment such as broadcast switchers, broadcast cameras, DSLR/cinema cameras, lavaliere and/or boom microphones, lighting, green screens, etc.
Proficient in the following Adobe Creative Suite programs:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
Basic knowledge of the the following Adobe Creative Suite programs:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Remains current on digital media best practices including social media, film, broadcast and general design genres
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to travel independently as needed
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Location based filming
- Broadcast based production
- Graphic design experience
- MailChimp or similar experience
- Produce and edit promotional, educational, and orientation videos for various audiences.
- Support live stream webinars by acting as the Assistant Producer, Assistant Director, Floor Director, Camera Operator, Technical Director, and/or CG Operator
- Produce video content for social media
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Assists keeping the various websites up to date.
- Complete the application found at http://careers.travelwithus.com/.
- Email cover letter, résumé, and portfolio to Ryan Choate (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Shelby Camp (email@example.com).