Job Title: Guest Services
Reports to Guest Services Manager
Status: Part Time, Hourly, Non-exempt, with Full Time Potential
Schedule: 9:00am- 2:00pm, 5:00pm - 9:00pm or 5:00pm-11:00pm
Pay Rate: $10-$14 per Hour
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
The Guest Services Team ensures guests’ comments, questions, concerns, and other interactions via phone, email, mail, and other medias are addressed according to Educational Opportunities Tours’ R.E.A.D.Y. H.E.A.R.T. philosophy for all brands.
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel
- Is passionate about ensuring service standards are met
- Able to make a guest feel like he or she is the only priority during an interaction while addressing concerns in an efficient and effective manner
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn how to use internal systems
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Writing and speaking Spanish a plus
- Answer incoming calls and respond to guest emails (some positions)
- Process registrations whether received by phone, mail, or internet
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to guests
- Manage and resolve guest complaints (some positions)
- Research requested information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures (some positions)
- Return guest calls when necessary (some positions)
- Upsell products and services (some positions)
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete the application found at http://careers.travelwithus.com/.
- Email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.