Job Title: Group Air Ticketing Specialist
Reports to Director of Air Operations
Status: Full Time
Pay Rate: Salary plus Benefits, Negogiated Based on Experience
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
The Group Air Ticketing Specialist ensures the air ticketing process is followed through effeciently and accurately for each assigned group according to Educational Opportunities Tours’ R.E.A.D.Y. H.E.A.R.T. philosophy for all brands.
- 2+ years ticketing groups using a GDS
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel
- Is passionate about ensuring service standards are met
- Able to make a guest feel like he or she is the only priority during an interaction while addressing concerns in an efficient and effective manner
- Enjoys talking on the phone
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn how to use internal systems
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- 2+ years of experience with Sabre or Amadeus
- Writing and speaking Spanish a plus
- Booking and ticketing airline group reservations
- Administrative functions
- Complete the application found at http://careers.travelwithus.com/.
- Email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.