Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to Graphic Design Manager
Status: Full Time, Hourly, Non-exempt
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Graphic Design Manager to aid in developing compelling content within established guidelines for all brands to drive sales, train the sales force, orient guests to the product and service, and educate guests on a variety of topics.
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel
- Is passionate about creating compelling graphic design with a heavy focus on multi-page layouts.
- Possess the ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations that are subject to change
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Proficient in the following:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
Basic knowledge of the following:
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Remains current on graphic design best practices and trends
- Ability to travel as needed
Basic knowledge of the following
- MailChimp or comparable
- SurveyGizmo or comparable
- 2 years of experience using InDesign in a Production Design or a Graphic Designer position
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Mass Communications, and/or Marketing with a focus in graphic design
- Photography or videography experience a plus
- Design personalized and customized brochures established standards
- Design ads and other collateral within established standards
- Aid in designing standard brochure templates within established standards
- Correct and edit collateral per the sales team and client requests
- Design emails in MailChimp
- Design website landing pages using WYSIWYG and basic CSS/HTML
- Other duties as assigned
Complete an application found at http://careers.travelwithus.com/
Email cover letter, résumé, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.