Job Title: Bilingual Spanish Quality Controller
Reports to: Quality Control Coordinator
Status: Part Time Afternoon and Evening EST (10-20 Hours Weekly), Hourly, Non-exempt
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 400,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
EO Tours incorporates elements of Christian learning whenever possible. Lectures, study books, and specialized guiding are the pioneering hallmarks of EO's development. Today, many companies have copied the EO educational approach to faith-based travel, but our biblical tours remain some of the highest quality Christian travel programs available.
The Quality Controller will work closely with the Spanish Sales Departments and Creative Services Department to ensure quality standards are met for all brands to drive sales, train the sales force, orient guests to the product and service, and educate guests on a variety of topics.
- Has a passion to assist the church develop its ministry through travel
- Fluent in Castilian Spanish and English
- Is passionate about ensuring quality standards are met
- Impeccable proofreading skills
- Must possess ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of situations that are subject to change
- Has strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Basic knowledge of the the following or willing to learn the following:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Drive
- Adobe Creative Suite Programs as needed
- 2 years of experience as a proofreader
- Holds a degree in Spanish
- Writing and speaking Spanish a plus
- Proof brochures, scripts, videos, and other collateral against the source(s) and resolve issues if conflicts exist between collateral and source(s)
- Proof all collateral for grammatical errors, factual accuracy, libel, and misleading content
- Ensure all needed elements exist in collateral
- Comfortable working remotely
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Email cover letter and résumé to Ryan Choate (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Linda Yeh (email@example.com).
Submit your application.