Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with a festive river cruise
Experience a number of enchanting Christmas markets in places such as Regensburg, Salzburg, Vienna or the fabled Black Forest and the Alsace region. Or visit Heidelberg and Cologne, famous for its majestic Cathedral and bustling Christmas markets. Several Christmas itineraries are available along the Rhine, Danube and Main rivers.
- Deluxe cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Special highlights including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board
- All local taxes
Book early and EO will pay
2015 Departure Dates
* Special offer applies to Cat. E through AA based on double occupancy
** Cabin category pricing will vary
Register for any of the dates above by contacting Amy Kroslak at Educational Opportunities.
or call: 1.800.247.0017 ext. 336
Important: Dates, prices & itineraries for 2016 sailings are subject to change. Port Charges: $168 per person. Single Supplement for Cruise: 50% of twin price & Suites 100% of twin price. Single Supplement for Land: $700 per person. Bedding: Please select bedding configuration at the time of booking. The Options are: Option A: Two twin beds Option B: One large bed (larger than queen size). *Balcony Celebration promotional pricing applicable to select dates in balcony stateroom categories C-AA (excludes categories E, D, Single, A+, AA+ and Suites). Offers are not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, are limited to availability, are capacity controlled and are subject to change or termination without notice.